Longevity Risk: Will You Have Enough Money in Retirement?

Longevity Risk: Will You Have Enough Money in Retirement?

Will You Have Enough Money in Retirement?

Longevity Risk

Are You Saving Enough? How Risky is Your Retirement? Have You Considered Taxes and Inflation? Will you have a retirement shortfall? You need to know the answers to these questions now, while you can still do something about them, not twenty years from now when it might be too late. You can request a free analysis at http://www.tax-free-retirement-plans.com.

Your money has to last 30 years or more if you retire in your 60s or 70s. Many people run out of money 7 to 10 years into retirement.

• Withdraw too much money in the early years of retirement
• Heavy taxation of retirement plans were not considered
• Risky investments caused big stock market losses.
• Did not save enough

A tax-free IUL will solve many of these issues.

Tax-Free retirement plans can triple after-tax retirement income stretching your money to help address longevity risk.
Tax-Free retirement plans can triple after-tax retirement income stretching your money to help address longevity risk.
FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestTumblrStumbleUponLinkedInBlogger PostLiveJournalShare

What Does Tripling Your After-Tax Income Mean to Your Retirement?

What Does Tripling Your After-Tax Income Mean to Your Retirement?

IRS Tax-Traps. Retirement plans are heavily taxed. The IRS could take 40% of each withdrawal leaving your 60% in after-tax income
IRS Tax-Traps. Retirement plans are heavily taxed. The IRS could take 40% of each withdrawal leaving your 60% in after-tax income

Many Dream of Retiring with $1 million In Their 401(k). This could generate $50,000 per year in Taxable Income; $30,000 per year in After-Tax Income.  Did You Know $333,334 in a Tax-Free IUL would generate the same $30,000 per year in After Tax Income? That’s right, $333,334 in Tax-Free IUL produces same after tax income as a $1 million 401(k).

You could reduce annual savings by ⅔, say $1000 per month to $333 per month; $667 for other expenses. Or, you could Leave annual savings the same and enjoy 3 times more after-tax income during retirement years.

Documents Needed for Tax-Free IUL Application

Documents Needed for Tax-Free IUL Application

Video discusses the documents needed for your IUL Application to determine suitability and health risk. The Application asks for financial information: your income and net worth. Health questions: medical history, current medications, family health – Parents & Siblings.

Your time is valuable too, so having this information available prior to taking the application will speed up the process. You can upload documents securely to http://www.bruceecoxcpa.com/secure-document-upload.html

Call 800-955-7898 with any questions about documents needed.
Call 800-955-7898 with any questions about documents needed.
Tax-Free IULs and Tax-Free Retirement Plans are Safe Income Strategies that can lead to financial independence and mind blowing retirement options.  It is worth your time to gather the documents needed for you application.
Tax-Free IULs and Tax-Free Retirement Plans are Safe Income Strategies that can lead to financial independence and mind blowing retirement options. It is worth your time to gather the documents needed for you application.